Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Christmas Gift from the Past - FREE for a Limited Time



Just in time for Christmas, "A Christmas Gift from the Past" is FREE Friday 12/5 - Tuesday 12/9 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHARJAG

Synopsis:

When a long-time married women finds a mysterious package on her doorstep at Christmas time, her husband has a lot of explaining to do.
 
First few paragraphs:

A knock at the door beckoned me from the holiday festivities.  Over the swooning voice of Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas" and the clatter of dishes being hurriedly removed from the dinner table, I barely heard the knock at the door.

"Just a minute,"  I yelled as I made my way to the foyer through crumpled wrapping paper and boxes of newly acquired baubles to reach for the door handle.

Upon opening the door to the frigidly cold December afternoon air, the only presence on the front patio was a box wrapped in plain brown parcel paper. 

"Honey, who's at the door?"  my husband asked as I brought the package inside.

"Very strange, dear, the only thing out there was this package."

"Are you expecting anything?" he asked.








No comments:

Post a Comment