Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Indie Authors reviewing Indie Authors


Looking over the list of books I have read this past year, there was only one that was not written by an Indie author.

It is amazing to me that there are so many self-published authors with such wonderful books out right now.

Many of the books are just as good, if not better than traditionally published books.  Not only that, the authors are approachable and are open to positive feedback.  Try reaching out to  a traditionally published author to tell them you loved (or hated) their book and see how far you get past their assistants or their publishers.  But, I digress ...

Of the self-published ones I have read over the past few months, below are reviews I have written for several of them:


by Jayne Martin



by Nicole Storey



by A.C. Winfield



by Scott Wyatt


by Gisela Hausmann





Indie Authors ROCK!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sherry. And now you've given me a list of even more books I must read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Jayne! More indie book reviews to come. :-)

      Delete