Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pictures

I have been doing A LOT of research for my first book which is planned to be released in the early part of 2014.  It is a collection of fictional short stories, which were inspired by several real life events.

Not only have I been revisiting some old journals and other earlier writings, I have also been reviewing a ton of pictures I have taken over the course of  my forty plus years.

Being my own worst critic, of course, I find something wrong with each and every one of them.  I am not a very good photographer and have a hard time "centering" subjects- thank goodness for editing software where I can crop the picture.  Invariably, I do not catch the light in the right way.  But, some of the shots are very good and others are some of my all time favorite pictures, which capture the beauty of the moment.

Below are a few of the best ones, which bring back wonderful memories of hiking in the Pacific Northwest:




The first  photo is of Wallace Falls near Mount St. Helens.  The second, of course, is Mount Rainier and the last one is Snoqualmie Falls which is east of Seattle.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment